Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Stream of Consciousness Post

I spent most of the day driving around looking for garage sales in the rain. A lot of people commented on the miserable day. While I did get wet, I thought the day went rather well.

I finally managed to get part of a costume I'm making dyed black to my satisfaction so I can finally continue on with that project. Thanks go to wench-wares.com for the wonderful top, earrings, fan and matching feathers I'll be using in the mask.

When the mask I'm making for the aforementioned costume is complete, I'll be posting a sequence of images detailing it's progression.

Current projects I'm thinking about and dabbling with include:
dragon belly dance costume (see above)
2 other masks in progress
updating my various websites
making new t-shirt designs for my store

No comments:

Post a Comment