Sunday, December 9, 2007

Methods of time disposal

My freelance work has slowed down considerably, so I've been making an effort to waste time in other ways. If you take a gander at my sidebar you can find links to a few of them. See those little critter images? Yeah, I can thank my best friend for my current neopian revival stage. It seems I've been re-addicted.

If you haven't heard of Neopets and need something to do, I highly recommend you check it out (just click on one of the critters to the right).

In art related news, I've been working on a few Christmas presents. Obviously, I can't post them until after the big two five but eventually pictures will make it here.

I also recently managed to finish a mask for a costume I'm creating. I'll try to include an image of that in my next post.

later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment